Dr. Christopher Pagano graduated from Rutgers University in 1994 with his Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science, with a concentration in Occupational and Public Health. In 1998, he graduated second in his class from West Virginia University’s School of Dentistry, earning his Doctor of Dental Science degree as a member of the National Dental Honor Society.
Expanding his knowledge via numerous continuing education courses, Dr. Pagano is certified in CEREC (Chairside Economic Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) technology, as well as dental implantology. Aside from his education and expertise, however, Dr. Pagano’s ultimate focus in on the comfort and needs of his patients.
Dr. Pagano’s professional memberships include:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Greater Houston Dental Society (GHDS)
- North Houston Dental Study Group
- Served as Clinical Assistant Professor for the West Virginia University School of Dentistry
- National Dental Honor Society (Omicron Kappa Upsilon)
Dr. Pagano has also been recognized by several organizations for his professional accomplishments, including:
- The American Dental Society of Anesthesiology for proficiency in Dental Anesthesiology
- The American Equilibration Society for proficiency in TMJ (temporomandibular joint) function
- Received the West Virginia Health Conference Governor’s Award for extensive professional volunteer work
During his free time, Dr. Pagano enjoys visiting with his nine amazing nieces and nephews. His hobbies include sports (especially college football), movies, music, and traveling (particularly geocaching).