We hope this message finds you and your family doing well and in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and dental health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Please rest assured we are taking every precaution possible to protect the health and safety of both our patients and our team. Our office is up to date with all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Some of the changes you may see at your next visit will include:
1) A phone screening of all patients prior to their appointment. You will be asked the same questions when you arrive to the office.
2) Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry to the office as well as other common areas.
3) Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
4) You will have the option to wait in your car until your appointment time and call to let us know you’ve arrived. We will be happy to call or text you when we are ready for you to enter the building for your visit.
5) More than one companion is discouraged from accompanying patients. Companions will also be screened.
6) Our team members will be screened every morning prior to treating patients.
7) We are not offering blankets at this time. Please feel free to bring a sweater or jacket.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.