Stephens & Gatewood Dentistry - Cypresswood
Serving Cypresswood, Olde Oaks, Champion Forest, and Nearby Southwest Spring, TX
Near the Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts, the Gourley Nature Trail and a few parks, the Cypresswood Drive location of Stephens & Gatewood is the perfect place to while away an hour or so before or after your dental appointment. Meyer Park is 180 acres and features a basketball court, nature trails, a duck pond and other amenities. And it's about a mile and a half from our dentistry practice. There are also several restaurants and a coffee shop nearby.
Spring, Texas, is conveniently located about 15 minutes by car from The Woodlands, and about 35-45 minutes from Houston. Two to three hours away are the cities of Austin, San Antonio and Galveston. Our winters are mild, and the spring season features bluebonnet flowers scattered across throughout certain areas of the town.
To arrange a consultation with one of the experienced dentists at Stephens & Gatewood, please call 832-843-6619, or complete the form on this page. Our patients visit us from Spring and the nearby areas, including The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia and Tomball.
From Downtown Spring via Louetta Road:
- Take W Hardy Rd to E Louetta Rd
- Turn right onto E Louetta Rd
- E Louetta Rd turns slightly right and becomes Louetta Rd
- Continue straight to stay on Louetta Rd
- Turn left onto Strack Dr
- Slight right onto Strack Dr W
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Cypresswood Dr
- Make a U-turn after 1.5 miles
- Destination will be on the right - 6315 Cypresswood Drive