Jack Stephens, D.D.S.
Welcome to Stephens & Gatewood Dentistry, your local family dentist in Cypresswood and Auburn Lakes, Spring, TX.
Dr. Jack Stephens graduated from Houston’s University of Texas Dental School in the top 10% of his class following undergraduate work at Sam Houston State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with a minor in biology. His passion for expanding his knowledge includes thousands of continuing education hours focused on dental implantology, orthodontics, laser dentistry, and CAD/CAM dentistry in order to bring the highest quality dentistry to his patients. Dr. Stephens’ professional memberships and accomplishments include:
- National Dental Honor Society (Omicron Kappa Upsilon)
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- North Houston Dental Study Club
2014, Speaker of the Year Award
Past President, Member for 30+ Years
- CEREC® Doctors
- ICLE (International Center for Laser Education)
- Voted Top Dentist in Houston since 2004
- Recognized by Southwest Academy of
- Restorative Dentistry
- Clinic Award, University of Texas Dental School
- Alumni Association
In his leisure time, Dr. Stephens enjoys spending time with his wife of over 35 years, Robin, and their children, Zach and Brooke. His hobbies include fly fishing, waterskiing, snow skiing, sailing, bird hunting, racing, biking, scuba diving and flying.