At Stephens & Gatewood Dentistry, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive dental services and personalized, friendly care. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed every time you visit one of our two Spring, Texas practices.
About Our Dentists
Stephens & Gatewood is founded on the talent and skill of our four dentists:
Dr. Stephens established his first dental practice in 1984 and partnered with Dr. Gatewood in 1999. They were pleased to be joined by Dr. Pagano in 2012, and by Dr. Glick when the second location was opened. All four dentists are passionate about providing life-changing dental results for their patients.
Our team is also passionate about giving back and being active community members. Past community involvement includes a charity run to raise awareness and funds for people born with cleft palates, free oral health screenings and oral health advice for assisted-living seniors.
What You Get When You Choose Stephens & Gatewood
We hope you choose us as your dentists. We will immediately begin planning the best possible treatment to achieve your goals.
Here are some of the reasons our patients continue to visit us, again and again:
- Experienced, compassionate dentists: Our team of dentists has extensive experience. In addition to their years of training, education and practice, they are passionate about the work they do. They want each of our guests to enjoy the confidence that comes with a great smile and outstanding oral health.
- State-of-the-art technology: We incorporate the latest and most advanced technology into your care. Our dentists stay informed of new technologies, and choose the devices and equipment that will be the most beneficial to our patients.
- Comprehensive dental care: At Stephens & Gatewood, we want you to be able to receive a full range of high-quality dental services under one roof. For most patients, we offer all of the services they need. In the event you require a specialist or another type of dental care we do not offer, we will refer you to a qualified, experienced specialist.
- Free initial visit: We want you to get to know us, see the practice and decide if we are the right match for you. For that reason, we offer a free initial visit, during which we will review your medical history, perform an exam for signs of TMJ or oral cancer, evaluate your gum health, look for cavities and analyze your smile.
- Two convenient Spring locations: The two dental practices are conveniently located in the Spring and The Woodlands area, providing more convenience and flexibility for our patients.
- Emergency dentistry services: Dental emergencies are not uncommon. If you knock out a tooth, develop an abscess or have another urgent dental matter, we take calls 24/7. If it is a true emergency, we will arrange an appointment with one of our dentists as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should go to the emergency room.
It's important to find a dentist you trust with your smile and oral health. Come meet our dentists and our team to see why our patients choose us.
Ready to schedule a free consultation appointment with our experienced Texas dentists? Please call us at 281-320-2000, or complete the contact form on this page. We proudly serve Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Tomball and all of the surrounding areas.